AS
Posted By
Anne_Seager
Nov 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Everyone, I am a brand new user to Elements 2 and would like any recommendations you have for a guide to the program other than Adobe’s. I am trying to learn about "Creating a greeting card" and have read through the forum and found some help but would like a book that has all the help IN ONE PLACE and DOES NOT SEEM TO MISS STEPS.

I am familiar with Adobe Photoshop but wanted something "simple" and step by step to made cards with. Anne

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 30, 2003
Anne, this might not be the kind of software you’re looking for. Yes, you can create a greeting card, but there are no templates. It would be done in Elements in much the same way as in full Photoshop, which is to say manually. Where were you finding anything on creating cards in Elements?
AS
Anne_Seager
Nov 30, 2003
Beth, I had to print it from Help. It is not in the Adobe manual. Anne
AS
Anne_Seager
Nov 30, 2003
Beth, I appreciate your thought about not the right program and just remembered that I did use Print Shop at one time but it messed up my computer and I finally, after trying fixes, got rid of it. Anne
MM
Michael Moody
Nov 30, 2003
Hi Anne.
If you’ll click on "Find" in the toolbar and enter "Books" as your search criteria, you’ll find many good references and recommendations for good books.

wrote in message
Hi Everyone, I am a brand new user to Elements 2 and would like any
recommendations you have for a guide to the program other than Adobe’s. I am trying to learn about "Creating a greeting card" and have read through the forum and found some help but would like a book that has all the help IN ONE PLACE and DOES NOT SEEM TO MISS STEPS.
I am familiar with Adobe Photoshop but wanted something "simple" and step
by step to made cards with. Anne
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Dec 1, 2003
Anne
I make a fair number of greeting cards and use Print Master, which is a Broderbund product. I have v.12, Platinum, on DVD. I believe that there is a more recent version. It is very intuitive.
Ken

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections