Corice_Arman
Jun 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Scanner: Epson Perfection 4870 Photo

Problem:
When first setting up my G5, I noticed that Adobe automatically created a list of 12 different Epson scanners to chose from on my File Import list. I only have the 4870, and find it somewhat annoying to have to glance through this list of others when scanning.

Question:
Is there any way I can delete the other Epson scanners from this list and just have the one 4870 on my list?
I have gone through every step I can think of to do this, but still cannot find a solution. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Jun 11, 2004
You have those drivers installed, and Photoshop lists all the installed drivers. Just delete the drivers for the scanners you don’t have.
CA
Corice_Arman
Jun 11, 2004
I don’t know how I could have installed more than the one driver, though. I previously had an Epson 1200, and when I originally installed Photoshop 7 onto the G5, it automatically installed all these drivers itself.
If you would be kind enough to explain to me how I can uninstall these other drivers (as I have tried to search this, but cannot find any answers within the Photoshop book or help website), I would be most appreciative.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections