Posted By
StaceyL7
Dec 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello:

I’ve been reading on this forum, and many others, that you can upgrade to the CS version for around $299.00 if you have Photoshop Elements. True? I’m interested in buying CS, but I don’t have $800.00 right now.

Thanks,
Stacey

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

SC
Stephen_C._Smith
Dec 12, 2003
I contacted Adobe a few weeks ago and asked for a quote on upgrading elements to Photoshop CS. The phone rep put me on hold and checked it out. The answer: $499.00.

There was a mention of a $300 deal for owners of a Microtek scanner with bundled Elements, but not for us.

(( sigh ))

Steve
R
Ray
Dec 12, 2003
On another forum, a few members mentionned using their Elements serial number and got the update for
CS, even if they didn’t have a Microtek scanner. So… 🙂

Ray
MT
Mike Tuthill
Dec 13, 2003
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 05:13:25 -0800, "Ray"
wrote:

On another forum, a few members mentionned using their Elements serial number and got the update for
CS, even if they didn’t have a Microtek scanner. So… 🙂

The Adobe site will let you put any number you want on the download page as long as it’s the proper format. Whether you’d be able to install CS is another matter.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections