MB
Posted By
Maximiliano_Braun
Jun 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. My problem is consistent in windows crashing to death when I try to apply a median filter, or a dust and scratches filter. My images are usually large as about 200+ megs on average. I have a 3.2ghz pentium on 2gigs of ram. The issue happens with both of my versions of photoshop CS and CS2. I thought this might have been a problem with CS2 at the beginning but it also happened when I downgraded to CS.

When the problem ocurrs windows absolutely freezes to the reach that I cannot even summon the task manager. I have to hand in works in about 15 hours and I know I can manage it but I am unable to finish them unless the stability comes back.

Thanks in advance,

Maximiliano Braun

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 14, 2005
if windows (xp or 2000) is completely crashing, i’m afraid you’ve got some bad hardware max, or a remote possibility, bad or corrupted bios.

see the faq:
Chris Cox, "Computer locks up, shuts down, or reboots while running Photoshop" #2, 16 Aug 2004 3:45 pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/2>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections