PS
Posted By
philip_s.
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve created a simple table to contain my Site Navigation Links with mouseover link colors and now I want to take it to the next level with mouseover buttons, having 2 sets of images.

The code is in pace but, need to make the images with text (home_top.gif and home_under.gif). I’m using P.S.7, BBedit and Panther.

My question is: How do I get the text to be clear without the background bleeding into the text? The images are just 106×20.

Thanks in advance.

PhilipS

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 15, 2004
What do you mean by clear? Glass-like? There are Layer Styles and such on the Adobe Exchange for this.
PS
philip_s.
Jul 16, 2004
I should have said clean. The background colors are either #330000 or #000099 and the colors bleed or run into the white text like washing in the wrong temperature. I’ve tried using a new layer to separate the background from the text and didn’t grasp the button tool in the actions either, but, that’s why I’m here now. Is this something I need to export to Image ready or Illustrator to make happen?

I Just want to make this look professionally done since it is a site that gets incredible traffic from all over the world.

To give you the look of the buttons I’m after: <http://www.AMYA.org> at the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections