JD
Posted By
John_Dikmen
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Mac OS 10.3.4 and Photoshop CS.

I keep getting strange and shuffled Thumbnail Icons appearing on PhotoshopCS saved files. This apparently only affects "Photoshop" generated Icons as far as I can tell. I have noticed this both on .psd, .tif and .jpg files (which are my most common three save formats) – therefore I don’t think it is "file type" related. Sometimes the icons are just gibberish, sometimes a system folder icon, sometimes a MacOS Icon, sometimes an icon from another saved PSD photo? I am experiencing this on external drives as well. Usually a retart of the computer fixes this. Also if I copy one of these files to another drive, that usually set things straight. But very annoying. I repair permissions every day, but that doesn’t seem to have any affect. Now I have desktop icons of photos saved on the desktop that are changing to icons of Photoshop files saved days ago to an external drive?

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Buko
Jul 25, 2004
I’d re-prebind.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections