OP
Posted By
OKC Photographer
Jan 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone recommend an EASY TO FOLLOW primary instructional book form Elements II? I’m having difficulty following the manual that came with the software. Whew!

OKCPhotog

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
Spider
Jan 13, 2004
Sam’s Teach Yourself Photoshop Elements 2 in 24 hours.

"OKC Photographer" wrote in message
Can someone recommend an EASY TO FOLLOW primary instructional book form
Elements II? I’m
having difficulty following the manual that came with the software. Whew!
OKCPhotog

C
cdubea
Jan 14, 2004
"OKC Photographer" …
Can someone recommend an EASY TO FOLLOW primary instructional book form Elements II? I’m having difficulty following the manual that came with the software. Whew!
OKCPhotog

"The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby is great. It is the ONLY computer book that I have ever bought that I actually finished reading.

Chris
JS
John Scott Mccoy
Jan 15, 2004
In article ,
(Chris Dubea) wrote:

Can someone recommend an EASY TO FOLLOW primary instructional book form Elements II? I’m
having difficulty following the manual that came with the software. Whew!
OKCPhotog

"The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby is great. It is the ONLY computer book that I have ever bought that I actually finished reading.

Chris

Ditto – Kelby’s The Photoshop Elements Book – for digital photographers: I agree with Chris 500%! Kelby doesn’t waste your time telling you WHY and HOW everything works – he tells the reader WHAT to do to get the desired results, "step one, step two, step three, etc." Easy to read – lots of photographic examples – easy to follow – the results are spectacular! No muss, no fuss – and no BS!

S
PS I don’t know Mr. Kelby and am not promoting his book for any reason other than it’s obvious merit!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections