PC
Posted By
Penny_Clayton
Apr 26, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Did you find an answer to your question about ordering a photobook? I’m at the same stage.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

O
o3v3tz
Apr 26, 2005
Penny,

You did not say if you ran the Update Creations as referenced in posts 1 and 2 of this thread.

Barb Olson
TM
TRUDY_MATTHEWS
Apr 27, 2005
I never found out how to run Update Creations. I have had a lot of trouble registering my copy of Adobe PSE3 and have emailed Adobe umpteen times about this with no joy. I think their helpdesk is pretty useless, to be honest. Every time I try to register it says the number isn’t correct, but it is the exact number on the box so I don’t know what the problem is and Adobe aren’t interested, basically. Therefore, I haven’t been able to run any updates which is very poor.
TM
TRUDY_MATTHEWS
Apr 27, 2005
I have now tried to run Update Creations but it says ‘Failed to Update Creations’, no reason given, no instructions about what I;m supposed to do about it.
Why is it that software companies don’t supply adequate support or help centres? The U.K Adobe centre charges £35.00 for each issue if you phone up the help line! Thats exhtortionate!
No wonder so many people use pirate software. At least you get the product at a tenth of the price and seeing as the technical support is non-existent anyway, not being able to use it isn’t any hardship really!
Trudy
O
o3v3tz
Apr 27, 2005
Trudy,

suggest that you read this FAQ about updating creations

Kirsten Harris, "European users get error message when trying to update Creation templates" #, 25 Apr 2005 11:37 am </cgi-bin/webx?50>

Barb Olson

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections