C
Posted By
Catherine
Aug 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am making a web photo gallery for inclusion on my web page. I have modified the horizontal slide show template sucessfully so that I don’t show frames for the photos, and so that they display on a black background. Also, I can link to the slideshow from my website. But I notice that some of the images are being resized so that sometimes they display as distorted. How can I prevent that from happening. Is there some way I can access the script for sizing the pictures?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
linda
Aug 22, 2004
Catherine,

When you have the Web Photo Gallery Open in Photoshop, where it says Options choose Large Images. You can choose your settings there. Where it says Constrain, choose both.

As for me, I prefer to size my images first with my own custom Action, then when I run the gallery I deselect Resize Images.
C
Catherine
Aug 22, 2004
Why do you resize your own images? Do you think the automatic sizing is not so good?
L
linda
Aug 22, 2004
Catherine,

It’s probably not necessary but I like to make sure the quality is up to par. In the past when I used the Gallery to resize them it used to much compression. I formed this habit with PS 7 so it may be different with CS.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections