Can I open TWO File Browser windows at once??

DS
Posted By
Dan_Siegel
Aug 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am going back and forth between two folders doing a large project, both folders are in very different places on different partitions. I would love to have two file browser windows open at once, so all I have to do is click between the windows and the files are all opened in each folder where I left them. Now I have to re-navigate through the file structure each time to find the folder, back and forth.

Dan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris_Cox
Aug 25, 2004
No, sorry.
DS
Dan_Siegel
Aug 25, 2004
Darn!! Well I guess I am back to File>Open for one of the folders, and the other in the File Browser.

Thanks
KN
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 25, 2004
Run two Photoshop Programs.
AR
Andrew Rodney
Aug 25, 2004
Wouldn’t that be nice! And drag and drop between em to actually move the files among other things. Boy I’d love to see multiple FB’s one of these days.
KN
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 25, 2004
Then you’ve got Photoshop doing system level work. Sounds scary. Maybe for Halloween it would be ok.
IL
Ian_Lyons
Aug 25, 2004
Andrew,

And drag and drop between em to actually move the files among other things. Boy I’d love to see multiple FB’s one of these days.

I think that the potential to open a second folder window (e.g. source and destination) would been adequate. The old Windows File Manager and an application called Xtree had the facility YEARS back. Nevertheless, nobody with the power to make it happen seems to give a rats ass what we’d love to see.

Edit: maybe we should unleash on Mo on them again 😉
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Aug 26, 2004
hmm..

There is no leash only a kennel.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections