DS
Posted By
Dave_Shor
Jul 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to take a photo image that is 2ft by 4 ft and divide it into 6 in squares for output. How do I identify in photoshop each square, and how do I tell photoshop to print each square separately.

Thanks for help.

DRS

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

ML
Mark_Larsen
Jul 28, 2006
Canvas size to top-left & print step back in history, Canvas size to top-centre & print step back in history, Canvas size to top-right & print step back in history. Ditto for the bottom row or however you want your tiles. Close without saving, not sure if this could be recorded as action or not. Or you could use print from selection using fixed size option to your tile sizes and move the selection between prints.
DS
Dave_Shor
Jul 28, 2006
Hi Mark:

Thanks for your help. I think printing from selection(i.e., rectangle marquee selection tool) using a fixed size is the right way. But I do not know how to get photoshop to print the selection? can you help me?

Thanks

dave
DR
Donald_Reese
Jul 28, 2006
Why dont you just create a blank document utilizing your largest available paper size and simply drag over as many individual 6 inch selections as you can fit on one page and print them? maybe there is a more automated way,but this would work if needed.
TU
Tom Usrey
Jul 28, 2006
Or use a page layout program, and shift the image numerically while it’s inside a graphic frame.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections