keyboard shortcut for "aligned" option (clone stamp, healing brush)

EP
Posted By
Easy_Pickens
Sep 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there one? If so, I must accidently hit it all the time… either that or my Clone Stamp is haunted. No matter how many times I uncheck Aligned, eventually it "checks itself" again.

This has been going on as long as I can remember (at least 7, been using since 5.5…); I’ve never seen anyone else refer to this bug/feature.

I have a separate display for palettes (where the toolbar lives), so my eyes have never been pointed in the right direction to actually see it happen, I just (frustratedly) discover it mid-stroke…

Today, my frustration at not knowing has finally outweighed my aversion to admitting I don’t know something… 😉

thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DR
Donald_Reese
Sep 10, 2006
All i can say is you are not the only one and it has been discussed here before. i have it happen all the time on my machine and my work machine.
EP
Easy_Pickens
Sep 10, 2006
I could never find anything in forum search; then again, I’ve only looked very intermittently over the last few years.

So is there a consensus? Ghost in the machine? C’est La Vie?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections