ST
Posted By
Sinchi_Tonooka
Feb 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed PE2.0 in a Pentium4 based Windows 2000. I have the latest updates to Win2000. Would like to calibrate my monitore with Adobe Gamma but missing the Control Panels folder in Program Files/Common/Adobe/Calibration folder. I have AdobeGammaLoader.exe,AdobeGammaReadme.txt and AdobeGamma.cpl only in the Calibration folder. If I click on AdobeGammaLoader.exe nothing happens.

Is Adobe Gamma not supported for Win 2000?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jhjl1
Feb 19, 2004
You should find Adobe Gamma in your control panel. For XP that is star menu button>control panel>adobe gamma. I believe it was the same in 2000.

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
wrote in message
I installed PE2.0 in a Pentium4 based Windows 2000. I have the latest
updates to Win2000. Would like to calibrate my monitore with Adobe Gamma but missing the Control Panels folder in Program
Files/Common/Adobe/Calibration folder. I have
AdobeGammaLoader.exe,AdobeGammaReadme.txt and AdobeGamma.cpl only in the Calibration folder. If I click on AdobeGammaLoader.exe nothing happens.
Is Adobe Gamma not supported for Win 2000?
R
Ray
Feb 19, 2004
Sinchi,

The Adobe Gamma file isn’t always copied in the right folder during the installation. Run a search on your hard drive for this file : Adobe Gamma.cpl, then copy it into the WINNT/SYSTEM32 folder. You might have to reboot, after that, it should show up in the Control Pannel.

Ray

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections