Posted By
bob_grantham
Nov 9, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I have been working in Photoshop every day since version 1.5 Drum scanning The info box is my main viewing box and tends to get moved around as I clone and touch up hairs and spots (through lazy mounting!!!) often ending up behind the curve or selective colour box I have just called up.

I would dearly love it to lock into the bottom of the tool box and run down the the left hand side of the monitor which is wasted anyway since a picture generally only butts up to the toolbox edge.

Just wondered if I was on my own with this idea and if not… how does one get it to Adobe for consideration? Massive forum approval would be a good start.

Votes please ladies and gentlemen…

Regards

Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Bernie
Nov 9, 2006
Feature request?
BG
bob_grantham
Nov 9, 2006
Sounds perfect.. but where does one place this?
BG
bob_grantham
Nov 9, 2006
cheers dude. Now can I delete from this forum?
R
Ram
Nov 9, 2006
You can’t. 🙂 It’s OK.
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Nov 16, 2006
Put the InDesign Roller shade palettes into Photoshop and Illustrator…Requested more times than you can count

You can create a super palette by dragging the info palette out by it’s tab group and then moving the info tab over the bottom of another palette until you see a small black outline appear at the bottom of the receiving palette. Dock the info palette to something you have open all the time like the layers palette.
B
Buko
Nov 16, 2006
Get a second monitor. You don’t need an expensive one I found a 19" that I use for my pallets for under $200 you just have to watch for deals.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections