IR
Posted By
Ira_Rat
Dec 11, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry to post this here (I’ll go to Extensis later), but I was hoping someone would spot this first.

I’m using the old first version of Smartscale (1), and when I moved to PS 7 way back when and then to CS, it was a simple matter of making sure the Smartscale folder with the plug-in was in the right PS folder–"Photoshop Only."

No problem in the office, but I had to reinstall CS at home, and no dice–no Extensis pull-down window. Yeah, I can still Import the image via Smartscale (it shows up in Import), but that’s a real pain in the rear.

I can’t figure this out, because I tried like everything, including trashing the PS prefs files.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CC
Chris_Cox
Dec 11, 2006
Smartscale 1.0 may not work with more recent versions of Photoshop. You’ll have to check with the plugin maker about that.
IR
Ira_Rat
Dec 12, 2006
That’s the thing, Chris–it DID work fine before I had to reinstall PS, and it works fine in the office.

Wish me luck–off to Extensis. (eech.)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections