D
Posted By
Denny
Jan 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A few years back I bought a manual for Director 6.0. In the back of the manual there was a demo disc showing some samples of other people’s work. One of the samples was called Big Top. It was a totating logo in shinny gold, and as it rotated, you would see reflections of objects and light on the surface. At one Time I asked how it was done, and was told that an ap called RayDream Designer could do it. I was told that in that ap, you could draw a 3D room, with the four walls, floor and ceiling, and when you placed an object in the center of the room and rotated it, you would end up with a rotating image with the reflection from the walls. I never tried it, and long ago RayDream Designer stopped being supported. Recently, I was told that the same thing could be done with Photoshop or Flash, but I have not figured out how it is done. What I want to do, is create a 3D image of a logo in gold, chrome, or somethign reflective, and have it rotate with the reflections as it rotates. I have seen similar thing on TV commercials, but I think I need a little help on figuring out how this is done.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections