Third party plugins won’t work in PS CS2!

JM
Posted By
Joao_Monteiro
Jan 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Everyone,

I wonder if you can help me with this issue: Don’t know whether this is because I’m running CS2 on an Intel based Mac (under Rosetta I presume)but the fact is all my third party plugins for PS such as Alien Skin, Flaming Pear and so on just won’t show up in the app.

I thought it could be that I had installed them in the wrong folder but already checked that out, also checked the preferences in PS and changed the additional plugins folder a few times over for no avail…

btw, there’s a blank field for a legacy serial number’, do I have to fill it in, could that be the problem?

Thanks a million and sorry for the ‘essay’

Johnny

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jan 17, 2007
Are these older, pre-OSX plugins? If so they may be incompatible with the operating system.
JM
Joao Monteiro
Jan 18, 2007
Hi Ed,

Thanks for yr. reply. Yes, I reckon they’re not new versions but I wouldn’t know if they’re pre-OSX since I’m new to Macs myself, don’t have a track record on OSX.

I’ll take a look at the versions and let you you know what I find out. Thanks for the clue anyway.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections