J
Posted By
jhsinger
Jan 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to print borderless on 11×14 sheet of paper. I’ve setup the page for Epson R2400, 11×14 Manual-Roll Borderless. The image is 11×14 inches at 300dpi. The width (11) is fine, but the length (14) is coming up 1/8th of an inch short. I’ve tried everything from making the image 14.125 long and moving the position down in the print preview box. No matter what I do to the image size or the positioning the image stops printing in the exact same spot… with 1/8th an inch of the paper not covered.

What’s going on?

Jeff

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Jan 30, 2007
I’m about 99.95% sure it’s the printer driver, not Photoshop.

I know that’s not much help, but it may help you narrow your info search.
J
jhsinger
Jan 30, 2007
So, does that mean everyone is having this problem?

I just downloaded an installed the latest drivers on the epson site and that didn’t fix anything.

Jeff
R
Ram
Jan 30, 2007
Jeff,

I can’t speak to your printer because I don’t have it.

However, even on my Epson 2200 I have never tried printing borderless on roll paper. As a matter of fact, I avoid roll paper like the plague because I never managed to get the curl out when I tried using it (not borderless). :/

It seems to me like you’re dealing with the edge of the "gripper", but I would have to take a look at the specs for your printer to know for sure.

The image is 11×14 inches at 300dpi.

Is the image then actually 3300×4200 pixels? Does any part of the image get cut off? Does it look like the printer driver is enlarging the image in order to bleed a little off the edges?

If the image is not exactly 3300×4200 pixels, what are its actual dimensions in pixels?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections