NS
Posted By
Nancy_Swingle
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I use the zoom tool and enlarge the photo several times to remove red eye, I decrease the size of the photo back to the original size (33%). After I save the photo, it is quite small and has a white border around it. How can I get the picture back to the same size it was originally and without the white border?

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
Dell Computer Windows XP

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 1, 2004
The zoom level has no affect on actual image size; it is visual onscreen representation only.

The "border" will go away if you select "resize windows to fit" when zoom tool is active.

The image should return to it’s various zoom levels, unless you have actually resampled it before the save (increasing or decreasing pixel dimensions).

Mac

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections