T
Posted By
Timaccer
Apr 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used the online photo gallery template yesterday to add photos to my dot Mac website. I really like the PSE2 templates and wonder if there are any additional ones to download?

Thanks.
Timaccer

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 10, 2004
Someone else asked this not long ago, and nothing came up then. I just did a Google search, and the only thing I found was the same question asked on another forum. There were no responses, so the answer must be no!
T
Timaccer
Apr 10, 2004
Thanks anyway, Beth.

Rachel.
IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
Apr 11, 2004
If you have a web developer program, like Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Freewaty, GoLive, etc., you can design your own without the need to absorb the steep learninging curve of the program.

Use the Elements program to create a gallery with the layout you prefer. Then open the index.html page in the web developer program and alter it to your satisfaction, changing the background, color scheme, adding text and hyperlinks, etc. You can do the same with the other HTML pages, too. There are many free textures, backgrounds, and "schemes" available online. Save each page you alter.

If you don’t know how to use the web developer program, just look up the aspects that you need to change the basic index.html page.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections