BE
Posted By
Bob_Eveleigh
Jul 29, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My background – Windows PC user for years. Reasonably competent with Photoshop CS3 (Windows).

Just bought new iMac with latest OS (Leopard). I like most of what I see so far but still very much in the learning curve stage. Have bought Mac version of CS3. Main printer is Epson R2400 but also use Canon Pixma iP8500 and both worked fine with PC.

I had a number of files set up in a folder on my Windows PC which involve an image of 7.5" x 5.5" centred (on A4 canvas) and then framed by a thin 1px border of 10" x 8". These are for a particular task I perform and they need to be like that. Copied these on to Mac.

When I printed out on A4 photo paper on either printer the images were fine to start with (once I found out the different settings to use – this forum helped me with those). But now these images are printing out at about 7.7" x 5.7" with the 1px border at 10.2" x 8.2" so it’s almost on the edge. The scale is still shown as 100%.

Have been through all the settings several times. Anyone know what I’m missing?

Thanks,

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections