EC
Posted By
Ed_Campbell
Apr 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Used to print with something-or-other that allowed for variable radius at the corner of prints. Don’t remember what that was and probably shouldn’t find it and reload just to produce photo prints with rounded corners.

Elements 2.0 is mainly what I use. Suggestions are very welcome as to how and where in the process I might get this accomplished???

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JF
Jodi_Frye
Apr 13, 2004
Ed, choose the rectangular marquee tool and make a selection just around the inside of your image. Then go to toolbar>select>modify>smooth…set pixel dimension and click OK. It will probably be around 50 to 100 pix for a high res image for print….anyways, experiment with that til you get the desired roundness then ‘select inverse’ and click ‘delete’ on keyboard.

P.S. When you first bring the image into the program it is called a ‘background’ layer….in layers palette double click on this layer and rename it…default is ‘0’ which is fine…click OK…this way when you delete the outer portion you will have a transparent background…print it within the program in psd format and you will be all set.
EC
Ed_Campbell
Apr 13, 2004
Jodi — thanks much. Usually, I can make Elements do whatever I need — and that one little item needed six times a year is the one which drives me nuts.

Thank you, again. It worked just great.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Apr 14, 2004
great, glad to help 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections