RK
Posted By
Ronald_K_Phillips
Oct 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use Photoshop Elements 4 for Mac. I’ve tried everything I can come up with to try to create a photo with "rounded corners" and have been unsuccessful. I can create the "outline" using the "rounded corner" rectangular tool……but just cannot figure out how to come up with a final image with the rounded corners. Any suggestions? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DR
Donald_Reese
Oct 25, 2006
This is the regular photoshop forum,but any chance you have an edit menu with maybe a CLEAR option? you may have to do an inverse selection first,but thats all i can offer to try and help.
R
Ram
Oct 25, 2006
Not having a clue as to Elements, all I can offer is a link to the Elements forum. CLICK HERE <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.eeb4f8b/>

Not many folks here are familiar with Elements.
B
Buko
Oct 25, 2006
Well since files have square corners thats what you are stuck with.

the only thing you can do is put the picture on its own layer and round the corners of the layer. then turn off the background.

But I have no idea if you can do that in Elements. Also depending what the end use of the pictures is do you have an application that can read a file with transparency because you are always going to have square corners in the file.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections