P
Posted By
Perplexed
Jan 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Everytime I try to use Photoshop (Win XP HE) it crashes as soon as I attempt to save a processed file. It also crashes when I access some of the drop down menus. This problem began right after I switched to high speed cable connection and installed fire wall. Is that part of problem or just coincidental? Will "Restore" help?

Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 5, 2007
"Perplexed" wrote in message
Everytime I try to use Photoshop (Win XP HE) it crashes as soon as I attempt to save a processed file. It also crashes when I access some of the drop down menus. This problem began right after I switched to high speed cable connection and installed fire wall. Is that part of problem or just coincidental? Will "Restore" help?

Thanks

Are you saving locally or across a network (not recommended) Try deleting your prefs file as per the help instructions.

MH

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections