DH
Posted By
dustin_halleck
Oct 27, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just installed CS4, and while I haven’t had a lot time to play around with it yet. I found something today that forced me to open CS3. Where did the automated contact sheet and pdf options go? I spent 15 mins looking for them (given that’s not a lot of time, but as anyone who’s working knows if you can’t find it in 15 mins or less than it might as well not exist because I don’t have the time to spend more than 15 mins looking for something that should be easily found) before I opened CS3 so I could get the project previews out to the client in a timely manner.

Is this something that went away in CS4 or is just so buried that someone has to tell you where it is. If someone could let me know I’d appreciate it. I don’t want to have to keep CS3 open in the background every time I have to do something that used to be automated. I guess that I just expect photoshop to always keep the same options, and not to cut out the ones I use on a daily basis.

let me know,

thanks,

dustin

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Oct 27, 2008
where did the contact sheet and pdf options go in CS4

They moved to Bridge’s Output Panel.

If you want the old (and slower!) CS3 behaviour, you need to install the optional plug-ins from your Goodies folder.
M
Maxxlava
Oct 27, 2008
Adobe feels it is now better to switch to Bridge to generate your Contact Sheet. There are several threads here about it.
DH
dustin_halleck
Oct 27, 2008
thanks,

like I said I hadn’t really looked, but I guess that you answered my question,

thanks,

dustin

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections