BM
Posted By
barry_mccarten
May 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After creating a text paragraph the three alignment choices are right, left and center justify. Does anyone know how to create a block formated paragraph, i.e.,both right and left sides of paragraph are aligned.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac_McDougald
May 21, 2004
Elements won’t do it. Photoshop won’t either (at least through 7, maybe CS can?).

Haven’t found any way to paste in from another program and retain that kind of formatting either.

Mac
BM
barry_mccarten
May 21, 2004
thanks for the input.

I did find one less than satisfying way to do it through MS Word. I opened the Photoshop project and a blank document in Word at the same time. I created a text box in Word and formated it the way I wanted. With both windows open I selected the text box and dragged it directly onto my Photoshop project. All formatting seems to carry over without a problem with one nagging exception–the transparency setting of dragged in text box. This problem requires trying to match the text box fill color to the Photshop project’s background. It also ruins any special effects (color gradient,etc).
BM
barry_mccarten
May 21, 2004
thanks for the input.

I did find one less than satisfying way to do it through MS Word. I opened the Photoshop project and a blank document in Word at the same time. I created a text box in Word and formatted it the way I wanted. With both windows open I selected the text box and dragged it directly onto my Photoshop project. All formatting seems to carry over without a problem with one nagging exception–the transparency setting of dragged in text box. This problem requires trying to match the text box fill color to the Photshop project’s background. It also ruins any special effects (color gradient,etc).
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 21, 2004
Interesting…I didn’t try dragging, just copy/paste.
What version of Word?

M
BT
Ben_T
May 22, 2004
Have you tried using the Magic Wand tool to delete the background? HTH – Ben T

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections