Posted By
Alan_Rosen
Feb 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I have a layer of a woman standing on a lawn. I didn’t compose the picture so that you would see her body extend from her head to her toes.
I need to give her shoes and rescale her image. Is there a plug-in that would allow me to add a pair of shows to her (separate layer) and at the same time postion them onto her ankles.

Strange request?

Alan Rosen

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TG
Tom Glowka
Feb 1, 2007
Alan

How about outlining her with a path (pen tool), saving path, selecting her in the path, holding down tab while you "resize" her by grabbing the lower right corner? Then, find the shoes in the right perspective, outlinr them with a path, resize them and layer them over her feet.
AR
Alan_Rosen
Feb 1, 2007
Tom,

I know how to resize her. Its the positioning of any given pair of shoes (from another photo) I need to know about.

Alan Rosen
L
LenHewitt
Feb 1, 2007
Alan,

Once you have the shoes on a second layer you use the move tool to position them or arrow keys to nudge when selected.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Feb 1, 2007
Still chuckling. Maybe someone could modify the Add Hat plugin to work with shoes.
AR
Alan_Rosen
Feb 1, 2007
Len,

I know I can move them from layer to layer but can I angle them the respect the angle of the Woman’s ankles

"For all that are joining this thread, I am dead serious eventhough your chuckling!"

Alan Rosen
B
Bernie
Feb 1, 2007
I know I can move them from layer to layer but can I angle them the respect the angle of the Woman’s ankles

Use the Free Transform.

Of course you need aphoto of shoes that is taken formt the proper angle…
C
chrisjbirchall
Feb 1, 2007
Is there a plug-in that would allow me to add a pair of shows to her (separate layer) and at the same time postion them onto her ankles.

I am dead serious eventhough your chuckling!"

The loadofoldcobblers plug-in is due for release !st April.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Feb 1, 2007
Alan,

Compositing images is a big part of what Photoshop is all about. Of course you can do these things relatively easily and without any extra plugins.

Take a whirl though the manual and look up some tutorials to understand the techniques.
AR
Alan_Rosen
Feb 1, 2007
Thanks Ed for your expertise. I will experiment a bit more. <br><br>Alan Rosen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections