JJ
Posted By
Jon_J
Jun 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
whats the easiest way to adjust several photos the exact same way. I have several older photos that have a red tint to them. I got one to look good and want to make the same adjustments to the others but don’t remember exactly what i did. How do i transfer those settings to another photo in Photoshop 6?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac_McDougald
Jun 17, 2004
This is Elements forum, not Photoshop.

That being said, the answer is to record an action on one image, then play that action back on whole folder of images with Automate/Batch.

But you’ll have to start over on one to record the action.

Also, some tools have a save within them, like levels, curves, Hue/Saturation, etc. You can save the setting and recall it. Can also be used within larger action sequence also.

M
SS
Susan_S.
Jun 17, 2004
Or if you are using an adjustment such as HSB or levels which come in the form of adjustment layers, do it on the first photo as an adjustment layer and then copy or drag and drop the adjustment layer to all the photos that you want to treat the same way (works in Elements and PS)
SB
Stu_Bloom
Jun 17, 2004
And if you’re not making the changes on adjustment layers, you should be – for lots of reasons, including the ability to copy adjustment layers between files.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections