DJ
Posted By
d.j.f.
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
USING PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2 WITH DELL XPS COMPUTER WINDOWS XP. 2 GIG RAM AND EPSON 2200 PRINTER.

ALL OF MY PRINTED IMAGES HAVE A LARGER BORDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PRINT. FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN PRINTING A 4X6 IMAGE ON 4X6 STOCK, I GET A 1/16" WHITE BORDER ON THE TOP, BOTTOM AND LEFT, AND JUST SLIGHTLY OVER A 1/2 INCH BORDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE WITH ABOUT THAT AMOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL NOT PRINTED. SIMILAR PROBLEMS OCCUR WHEN PRINTING AND IMAGE ON 8X10 AND 13X19 PAPER ETC.

However, If I draw a 4×6 box and print that in the center of an 8×10 sheet the full box prints. If I try to print the same box on a 4×6 paper its size is reduced to about 3 3/4 x 5 6/16.

Can anyone help resolve this so the actual size image is printer? Any help would be appreciated.

Dan F.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 25, 2004
Look under your ‘paper’ tab in your printer settings and see if ‘centered’ is listed. I dont have the 2200 but my 785 has this setting and it’s what I use for this purpose.
DJ
d.j.f.
Jul 26, 2004
Jodi:

Thanks. In addition to center image in print preview, I alse chencked center image in the printer properties — problem solved..

THANKS!

Dan
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 26, 2004
great !

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections