slchan38
Aug 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi pls help,

Am using photoshop 6.0.
Hav created a layer of ‘tv lines’ using the tv lines action the tv lines/stripes consist of 2 colors. white and a shade of red. then i changed the opacity of that layer to make it look translucent such that i can see the checked boxes(the white and grey boxes) behind.
Then i tried to export it to dreamweaver (by saving as gif)but the stripes that r supposed to looks translucent doesn’t.
then i tried to save it as png format, looks fine in photoshop but failed again in DW.

Pls help. Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 6, 2004
I suggest you post this on either the forum for full Photoshop or a forum for Dreamweaver. You’ve wandered on to the Photoshop Elements forum, and there are very few people here who would be in a position to respond to your problem. If any.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Aug 6, 2004
Your prob is not in Elements OR DreamWeaver.

GIF supports full transparency only.
A color is either fully transparent, or it’s not.

PNG (24) transparency is not supported in Internet Explorer without additonal code, although it works in Netscape/Mozilla.

DreamWeaver makes webpages, browsers display them.

Probably just best to flatten everything to a JPEG that looks correct and use that (even though the image won’t actually have any true transparency in it)?

Mac
S
slchan38
Aug 6, 2004
is there a full photoshop forum here?
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 6, 2004
To find the full Photoshop forum just go to

<http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html>

then scroll down until you find Photoshop® & Adobe ImageReady® and then you need to select foe either Mac or Windows.

Its not too easy to find ….

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections