RH
Posted By
Richard Hosch–Wooden Ball Pictures
Jun 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have recently purchased CS3 and have installed it on XP SP2. However, when I go to print on my Epson Photo R200, the image comes out corrupted. It has green edges and certain colors come out green. I have checked the Color Management box and have tried both letting the printer determine the colors and letting photoshop determine the colors, both with the same results on print. I have been told that it is a certain issue with Photoshop CS3 and XP, but I am unsure of how to fix it. I have updated my printer drivers and it still persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jun 27, 2007
"Richard Hosch–Wooden Ball Pictures" wrote in message
I have recently purchased CS3 and have installed it on XP SP2. However, when I go to print on my Epson Photo R200, the image comes out corrupted. It has green edges and certain colors come out green. I have checked the Color Management box and have tried both letting the printer determine the colors and letting photoshop determine the colors, both with the same results on print. I have been told that it is a certain issue with Photoshop CS3 and XP, but I am unsure of how to fix it. I have updated my printer drivers and it still persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard

Have a read of the following article,
http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps8_colour/ps8_1.htm

It was written for version 8 (CS) but it still applies (I think)

TWK

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections