D
Posted By
DLMST
May 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I’ve noticed that opacity won’t activate until you either type in "%" symbol in the box or click the slider arrow (which then adds the "%" to the box). Any fix for that?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
Jim_J
May 6, 2005
How are you doing this? At first I thought I could duplicate it… but as soon as I choose a tool or start painting for example… the percentage sign comes up anyway.
D
DLMST
May 6, 2005
It has happened everytime I try to "Control +" (zoom in) or "Control -" (zoom out) after entering a number in the slider field. It also occurs when I try to "rename" the layer immediately after entering a number. It appears you have to click on something else for the "%" to fill in and take affect. I don’t remember PE2 behaving this way.

Also, I’ve noticed that the SHADOWS/HIGHLIGHT > MIDTONES CONTRAST box has a glitch. When you highlight the default number in that box and type, say 20, it records it as "0+2" which is incorrect. The two other fields do not behave that way. When you type "20", it records "20".
JJ
Jim_J
May 7, 2005
Let me check… I’ll post back shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers
D
DLMST
May 7, 2005
Thanks Jim; no problem. I’ll look forward to your reply.

Cheers.
JJ
Jim_J
May 7, 2005
Okay…

I can duplicate the problem. I don’t know if Adobe will see this as a significant issue, but I get the point. That said, as soon as I click anything with any tool, the percent sign shows up and I can use the keys. If you hit the enter key… the percent sign also shows up… Don’t know if that helps to keep you on the keyboard. I assume the bigger issue is to keep using hot keys.

Did you include the description you described to me in the bug report? I think that part is significant.

Cheers
D
DLMST
May 7, 2005
Whew, glad you could duplicate it Jim. Ok, I won’t fret it.

Nope I haven’t filled out any "bug report". Are you referring to the "shadows/highlight" problem?
JJ
Jim_J
May 8, 2005
I meant for both details that you included. Sorry for the delay… daughter had a wee allergic response that required my attention for a bit.

Cheers
D
DLMST
May 8, 2005
Hi Jim. Allergic reactions can be quite serious. Hope all is well with your daughter!

Nope, didn’t fill out any bug report on either of them. I can go ahead and do that but don’t know where.

Cheers back at ya!
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 8, 2005
Here is a link to the Bug Report:

<http://www.adobe.com/misc/bugreport.html>

Wendy
D
DLMST
May 8, 2005
Thanks Wendy!
JJ
Jim_J
May 8, 2005
Thanks Wendy. I’m still slow but improving… I think. 😉

Cheers
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 8, 2005
Jim …

You are doing just great 🙂

Wendy
D
DLMST
May 9, 2005
Thank you Jim!

Have a great week!
DLMST
JJ
Jim_J
May 9, 2005
Week? Oh goodness… you mean it’s starting AGAIN? 😉

Cheers
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 9, 2005
Jim,

Guess that cycle ride really upset your time clock 🙂 🙂 🙂

Wendy
JJ
Jim_J
May 9, 2005
Nahh… yesterday’s five hour wait in ER threw it off. I was hoping to study for an assignment due on Thurs (sigh)

I must have REALLY ticked off someone upstairs… No rest for the wicked apparently.

BTW, did I tell you how PROUD I was of the girls… My goodness, if not I’ll pop an OT up… Unreal for a 10 and 12 year old.

Cheers
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 9, 2005
Jim …

You haven’t told us anything yet … and I have been waiting to see how they went on.

Look forward to reading your OT 🙂

Wendy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections