DW
Posted By
DM_Ward
May 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to figure out if Photoshop Elements can make photo collages. Cant find anything in the demo version of 3.0 (mac) that I have and cant find information. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

DMWard

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 16, 2005
Hi there …

Yes Elements can make collages. A simple way to do it is:

Open up one of your images that you want to use as the background (No 1) then open up another image that you want to add to it (No 2) Do Select>All and then Edit<Copy Now click on No 1 again and do Edit>Paste

Open up your layers palette and you will see that you now have two layers one with No 1 on it and another with No 2 on it.

One is probably covering the other so click on the move tool and a bounding box will appear on your screen. Click in the corner and you will be able to resize your added image.

This should give you some help instarting a collage. Don’t forget that you can start off with a large new empty file and add images onto it.

Wendy
DW
DM_Ward
May 18, 2005
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the advice. I will give it a shot.

DMWard
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 18, 2005
Do let us know how you go on 🙂

Wendy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections