RL
Posted By
Raymond_L_Bradlau
May 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok Ive had PSE on my desktop for a couple years (version 2.0) and added a new laptop so I insert the original PSE disk and its now asking for the serial number, Im going to guess it was on a little piece of paper that was lost over a year ago!

I have the original disk, box, manual, can someone tell me where to find the SS number?

Thanks
Ray

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
May 20, 2005
On the retail box version, there were two stickers on the back of the CD case, each having the serial number. I assume there were two so one could be put someplace "safe". 🙂
RL
Raymond_L_Bradlau
May 20, 2005
Yep, there they are both safe and sound. to bad I was using the jewel case for another disk now, it took me about an hour to dig through all the software I bought when I got the computer.

Thank you very much, I never would have looked for it on the back of the CD case, I would have bet I got it off a slip of paper in the box

thanks again
Ray
BH
Beth_Haney
May 20, 2005
You’re welcome. And the bonus is that you got some cleaning done, right? 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections