R
Posted By
rdpaul
May 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having trouble with Photoshop Elements 3.0 and the ORGANIZER program. This never happened before, but now just as I am starting a big project I am getting the following message every time I edit a photo. The photo editing seems to be working fine, but the Organizer can’t figure out how to keep it in the Organizer. When I try to add it manually, it also gives me trouble. The error messages are respectively as follows:

1. Organizer DB API failed to execute correctly

2. The ODBC data source reported the following error – (internal error data not found)

I hope that I don’t find errors with the files as I continue to try to use them. As I said, it is the first time this has happened. Otherwise I have been very happy with the program.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CW
Colin Walls
May 27, 2005
Have you tried a catalog recover? [File/Catalog/Recover]
R
rdpaul
May 28, 2005
thanks. that seems to have worked

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections