B
Posted By
born2run1701
Sep 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I tried to do a Photoshop Elements 3 full backup on 3 DVD. Turns out that the first disc is unreadable though all 3 DVD were said to be verified. Tried it again and the same thing happened. Is it a common problem?

If I forget about the Elements backup but do straight forward file backup with other utilities, will I be able to repair or even just restoring a damaged Elements catalog? Being able to repair catalogs is one big reason why I tried to use Elements backup.

TS

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roy
Sep 8, 2005
"Nothing Man" wrote in message
I tried to do a Photoshop Elements 3 full backup on 3 DVD. Turns out that the first disc is unreadable though all 3 DVD were said to be verified. Tried it again and the same thing happened. Is it a common problem?

If I forget about the Elements backup but do straight forward file backup with other utilities, will I be able to repair or even just restoring a damaged Elements catalog? Being able to repair catalogs is one big reason why I tried to use Elements backup.

TS
If you used a "Back-up" program, then the discs will be unreadable in the normal way, but they should be usable for a full "Restore" using that same Program.

If you used Windows "Back -Up" program, then the best of luck, because I have never been able to Restore using it.

Regards,

Roy G

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections