jad
Oct 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know if it’s worth it to go to 4? The Costco price is $79.99

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

A
Anthony
Oct 8, 2005
jad wrote:

Do they carry the version with premiere elements 2?
JT
Jim tarloff
Oct 9, 2005
Like a damn fool I was too cheap to buy the combo thinking that I wouldn’t have to spend too much. I guess I misread some of the program descriptions.

"Anthony" wrote in message
jad wrote:

Do they carry the version with premiere elements 2?
DI
Don in Centennial CO
Oct 10, 2005
I bought it. The new magic wand and magic extractor make it worth it in my opinion. My biggest problem has always been making a selection and this makes it much easier for a rookie like me. There are some other more minor improvements also. But if you spend a lot of time making selections and getting frustrated, then I would recommend it.

jad wrote:
PD
postman delivers
Oct 20, 2005
wrote in message
I bought it. The new magic wand and magic extractor make it worth it in my opinion. My biggest problem has always been making a selection and this makes it much easier for a rookie like me. There are some other more minor improvements also. But if you spend a lot of time making selections and getting frustrated, then I would recommend it.
jad wrote:

Does Photoshop Elements 4 have quick mask, or the pen tools? And can elements 4 export directly to illustrator? This is the way I create line drawings from photos using Photoshop 7…

I Do not have XP and believe I can not use Cs or CS2 on win98 or win2k.

JR the postman

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections