ON
Posted By
oreilly.niall
Dec 29, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I received Adobe Elements 4.0 for Christmas. I already had PS CS2 and Photo Album 2.0 (5,500 photos).
Questions: As Elements 4.0 contains a photo album organiser with all the features of Photo Album 2.0, do I really need Album 2.0?

Questions: Does Elements 4.0 mean that Adobe will not develop Photo Album 3.0? Is Adobe Photo Album history?

TIA
N

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Dec 30, 2005
wrote:
I received Adobe Elements 4.0 for Christmas. I already had PS CS2 and Photo Album 2.0 (5,500 photos).
Questions: As Elements 4.0 contains a photo album organiser with all the features of Photo Album 2.0, do I really need Album 2.0?
Questions: Does Elements 4.0 mean that Adobe will not develop Photo Album 3.0? Is Adobe Photo Album history?

TIA
N

Assuming that you have Adobe Photo Album 2.0, I believe that Elements
4.0 will pick up what you have in 2.0 and will do much more. No reason to
keep 2.0

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections