P
Posted By
pali
Jan 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What is the difference between both in PE4 and when should I use one over the other? They seem to do the same thing.

Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Jan 15, 2006
pali wrote:
What is the difference between both in PE4 and when should I use one over the other? They seem to do the same thing.

Thanks!

Maybe you mean collection? A collection is different in a number of ways.

Tags are attached based on category or sub category. Both have tags.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
P
pali
Jan 15, 2006
Hi Joseph,
I understand the collections concept. I’m just not too clear on the difference between tags and subcategories. In PE4 I notice you can change a tag to a sub-category and vice-versa by right-clicking on either one in the tags display.

Thanks
Pali
JM
Joseph Meehan
Jan 15, 2006
pali wrote:
Hi Joseph,
I understand the collections concept. I’m just not too clear on the difference between tags and subcategories. In PE4 I notice you can change a tag to a sub-category and vice-versa by right-clicking on either one in the tags display.

Thanks
Pali

I believe it is just a way of organizing the tags and allowing you to select a group of tags (sub-categories) by selecting the primary tag (category)

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
P
pali
Jan 15, 2006
thanks!
JM
Joseph Meehan
Jan 16, 2006
pali wrote:
thanks!

I just played around with them myself, for the fist time, and frankly I really don’t see the advantage. I may spend a little time tomorrow with them to see what I find.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections