J
Posted By
Jack
Nov 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I get Photoshop Elements 4.0 to refresh all my photos? I have a number of photos that have been added or deleted. I need to refresh all of them so I am no longer looking at out of date photos on my computer. Thanks in advance for you help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Jack
Nov 13, 2006
"Jack" wrote in message
How do I get Photoshop Elements 4.0 to refresh all my photos? I have a number of photos that have been added or deleted. I need to refresh all of them so I am no longer looking at out of date photos on my computer.
Thanks in advance for you help.
G
Gandalf
Nov 13, 2006
Jack wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message
How do I get Photoshop Elements 4.0 to refresh all my photos? I have a number of photos that have been added or deleted. I need to refresh all of them so I am no longer looking at out of date photos on my computer.
Jack,

I don’t have Elements 4.0 – I have Elements 3.0 so I’m not sure if this will work for you. In Elements 3 you would go to "File -> Catalog -> Recover". This will rebuild your Elements Catalog and refresh the photos and thumbnails. Good luck . . .

Bob
J
Jack
Nov 14, 2006
Thanks but this didn’t work.

"Gandalf" wrote in message
Jack wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message
Jack,

I don’t have Elements 4.0 – I have Elements 3.0 so I’m not sure if this will work for you. In Elements 3 you would go to "File -> Catalog -> Recover". This will rebuild your Elements Catalog and refresh the photos and thumbnails. Good luck . . .

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections