F
Posted By
flatsixxx
Dec 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When printing from Elements 4, a Microsoft Memory Writer always comes up as the printer, so each and every printing session I have to change it to my HP printer. If I forget and try to print to the MSMW, Elements locks up and I have to close it and reopen it.

Is there a way to change default printers? The HP is the only printer I have connected or ever have had connected. I’ve never even seen a MS Memory Writer.

I searched Adobe’s Knowledge Base and could not find anything. My copy of Elements is an OEM copy and came without a manual.

——————– http://NewsReader.Com/ ——————– Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RG
Roy G
Dec 8, 2006
wrote in message
When printing from Elements 4, a Microsoft Memory Writer always comes up as
the printer, so each and every printing session I have to change it to my HP printer. If I forget and try to print to the MSMW, Elements locks up and I have to close it and reopen it.

Is there a way to change default printers? The HP is the only printer I have connected or ever have had connected. I’ve never even seen a MS Memory
Writer.

I searched Adobe’s Knowledge Base and could not find anything. My copy of Elements is an OEM copy and came without a manual.

Hi

It is a Windows thing, not Elements.

Make your Printer the Default for all appplications. Control Panel > Printers & Faxes > Highlight your Printer > Right Click and select Make Default.

Roy G

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections