AM
Posted By
Alex Magdaleno
Dec 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some reason it does not seem to work as well as I remember it working. It puts a bluish blob over the eye, often covering the whole pupil. Reducing the "pupil size" percent has no effect on the size covered. The picture has several children in it so I don’t want to get into painting each eye as some tutorials suggest. I’ve usually been happy with the tool.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Alex

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bill
Dec 17, 2006
I am using PSE4 and also notice the red eye removal does not consistently work properly. I have to use other programs to do the fix.

Bill

"Alex Magdaleno" wrote in message
For some reason it does not seem to work as well as I remember it working. It puts a bluish blob over the eye, often covering the whole pupil. Reducing the "pupil size" percent has no effect on the size covered. The picture has several children in it so I don’t want to get into painting each eye as some tutorials suggest. I’ve usually been happy with the tool.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Alex

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections