H
Posted By
hans
Dec 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In my CS3 Extended I have a problem with filling a selection with a color, either the bucket or with Edit, fill.. When I change the color to the one I like, that color appears on the colormenu, but on the toolbar (under the hand and zoom-tool) only appears a grey-tint that variates from black to white, depending of the brightness of that color. And only that grey color will enter in my selection.
I know this did not happen before, probably I have made some changes, but where? And how can I solve this?

Hans

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Dec 11, 2007
"hans" wrote in message
In my CS3 Extended I have a problem with filling a selection with a color, either the bucket or with Edit, fill.. When I change the color to the one I like, that color appears on the colormenu, but on the toolbar (under the hand and zoom-tool) only appears a grey-tint that variates from black to white, depending of the brightness of that color. And only that grey color will enter in my selection.
I know this did not happen before, probably I have made some changes, but where? And how can I solve this?

Hans

Are you working in RGB mode?
TWK
H
hans
Dec 11, 2007
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > schreef in bericht
"hans" wrote in message

Hans

TWK
From now on I am! Thank you for giving the solution.

Grt, Hans
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Dec 11, 2007
"hans" wrote in message
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > schreef in bericht
"hans" wrote in message

Hans

TWK
From now on I am! Thank you for giving the solution.

Grt, Hans
Hans,
You are most welcome.

TWK

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections