HC
Posted By
Harry Curley
Dec 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have all the versions of Photoshop#7 anyway) My Dell is old(window xp) and I need a new computer and I am thinking Apple. Will I be able to use my software on a new Apple. Harry

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Charley
Dec 19, 2007
"Harry Curley" wrote in message
I have all the versions of Photoshop#7 anyway) My Dell is old(window xp)
and
I need a new computer and I am thinking Apple. Will I be able to use my software on a new Apple. Harry

No.
M
Mike
Dec 19, 2007
If you run Bootcamp (comes with Leopard) or purchase Parallel/VMWare Fusion, you can run your Windows program on the MAC in either the Bootcamp/WINXP partition or under Parallel or VMWare Fusion.

"Harry Curley" wrote in message
I have all the versions of Photoshop#7 anyway) My Dell is old(window xp) and I need a new computer and I am thinking Apple. Will I be able to use my software on a new Apple. Harry

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections