Posted By
mimmo_gagliardi
Jan 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi:
I have a hand-me-down laptop, and I installed on it the new version of Photoshop CS3 which I already had. I didn’t realize CS2 was already on the laptop, and when I installed CS3 it didn’t warn me about it. Everything’s working fine, but I would like to remove CS2.

If I use the Add/Remove feature in the Control Panel to remove CS2, is there any danger of me removing CS3 files as well?

thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TE
Trace Elliot
Jan 6, 2008
schreef:
hi:
I have a hand-me-down laptop, and I installed on it the new version of Photoshop CS3 which I already had. I didn’t realize CS2 was already on the laptop, and when I installed CS3 it didn’t warn me about it. Everything’s working fine, but I would like to remove CS2.

If I use the Add/Remove feature in the Control Panel to remove CS2, is there any danger of me removing CS3 files as well?

thanks

No, there shouldn’t be any problem. I didn’t have any.

HTH
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Jan 7, 2008
No danger, as long as you tell it to NOT delete shared files or folders when prompted.
MG
mimmo_gagliardi
Jan 7, 2008
thanks – worked out fine

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections