SK
Posted By
Sean_Kutash
Feb 22, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Yes, I have read the support section, but I dont think it gave me enough details on what to do. I went to the site specified, ononesoftware.com, and when I downloaded the update, it said that I must have Mask Pro installed. This problem started about 1 week ago, and I downloaded the most recent Adobe update today. May I have help on this subject?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JJ
John_Joslin
Feb 22, 2008
I dont think it gave me enough details on what to do

I don’t think you gave us enough details on what you are trying to do.

Read this:
B
Buko
Feb 22, 2008
May I have help on this subject?

No. We can’t read your mind.
SK
Sean_Kutash
Feb 24, 2008
You would think the title gave it away, but for my sake, Ill be as specific as possible. I opened up CS3 and was following a tutorial on graphics(as you can imagine) and I wanted to apply some filters to get the desired effect I wanted. I opened up the drop-down box, under "Filter" and I noticed that 50% of my filters were grayed out and were rendered unusable. The ones grayed are:

Filter Gallery
Vanishing Point
Artistic
Brush Strokes
Sketch
Texture
Video

They are grayed out along with everything in side them. Like I said before, I followed the instructions found here:
< http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb 402017&sliceId=2> I installed the update in the link provided there, and still, it says I need Mask Pro installed in order for the update to work. At this point I am thinking that I never had Mask Pro installed and the filters are graying out for another reason.

I hope that gives you a better description.
CB
charles badland
Feb 24, 2008
What is the Color Mode and Bit Depth of your file?
P
Phosphor
Feb 24, 2008
Must be 8 bit per channel RGB.

I don’t know what that MaskPro thing was about. If you don’t have MaskPro, ignore that technote.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections