DJ
Posted By
daniel_j_brady
Feb 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi, this is my first post. i have searched everywhere for a way to help me with the problem i am having, but to be honest, i dont even know what to search for. i have read so many photoshop help pages etc.. but i still havent found anything.

i make animated cartoons, and i use photoshop to color the pictures. they look awesome until i put them into a video. in the video, the quality is horrible. for example if i fade a color in photoshop, once animated, it isnt a fading color anymore, it turns into a bunch of big pixels.
even if i use the animation part of photoshop, it comes out great, until i put it in a video. the research i have done, really confuses me, although i am a terrific artist and all that (so im told) i dont know the "shop talk" of photoshop or anything. so i am just going to leave as much info as i can and hope that someone has an idea that may help me.

im using photoshop cs3 extended.
the pictures i load into ps to color are 1024×576
the resolution is 96
its RGB color 8bit
color profile is "adobe RGB (1998)"

when i save the pictures, i just save them as jpeg. thought i had seen somewhere where it said that you had to set the color for NTCS???? am i making any sense to anyone? im confusing myself.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections