H
Posted By
HarryPutnam
Mar 29, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry to ask something that I should know.

I have 2 the CS3 tools, photoshop & AI and the full production studio of CS2. I haven’t used these tools for mnths (nearing a yr) and didn’t have a whole lot of experience even when I used them daily.

Cutting to the chase… I want to create a short video and an interactive photo album to go on a settop playable CD-rom.

I don’t need help with the video part. But am at something of a loss about the interactive photo album. I’ve done quite a few animated photo-albums but the only interactive part was with DVD menus.

I’m not really talking about a lot of interactivity. I plan to put the pictures in pages and would like the user to be able to turn the pages.

That is, I’d like the pages static but turnable by user/viewer.

Maybe menus would be one way to do it, but wondering if there is some way to make it a little less clunky. Ahh .. maybe all I’m describing is chapters.. but even then I’m not sure how to do that on a CD-rom as opposed to a dvd…… still any input would be welcome.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections