Posted By
Nick
Jul 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
The other day I bought a Nikon D70 camera. It is a great camera to use, however I have a problem. I run MAC OS 9.1 on my computer and the software which came with the camera only runs on MAX OS X.
Is there a way for me to import the images from the Nikon D 70 into MAC OS
9.1 and then into Photoshop 7.0?

Any help greatly appreciated?
NICK

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Martye
Jul 5, 2004
Use a card reader and manually transfer the files from the card reader to your HD.

Martye.

"Nick" wrote in message
Hi,
The other day I bought a Nikon D70 camera. It is a great camera to use, however I have a problem. I run MAC OS 9.1 on my computer and the software which came with the camera only runs on MAX OS X.

NICK
R
rjj3
Jul 5, 2004
If you connect the camera to your comnputer with a USB cable you should be able to access the drive that is the camera in the same way you access a CD Rom or a floppy. Once conmnected and the camera turned on, its drive should be there. Grab your images and place on your HDD.

I don’t have a Mac, but on Windows it would be seen in My Computer.

Joanne
My Home Page
http://www.rjoannej.com
Digital Photos
http://www.rjoannej.com/digiphoindex.html
To reply remove the fox

"Nick" wrote in message
Hi,

NICK

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections