Help with photo gallery

Posted By
-keevill-
Dec 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using Pshop 7, when I try to make a new web photo gallery, the result is fine apart from some text on every frame just under the date which is from an old gallery made by someone else.Try as I might, I cannot find the setting to remove his wording. Every frame shows:

Bert in England
13/12/2003.

Is this setting something he’s customised somewhere perhaps in Pshop’s inner settings?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WS
Warren Sarle
Dec 13, 2003
"-keevill-" wrote in message
Using Pshop 7, when I try to make a new web photo gallery, the result is fine apart from some text on every frame just under the date which is from an old gallery made by someone else.Try as I might, I cannot find the setting to remove his wording. Every frame shows:

Bert in England
13/12/2003.

Is this setting something he’s customised somewhere perhaps in Pshop’s inner settings?

If you have a standard Windows installation, the templates for the web photo galleries are in:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Presets\WebContactSheet
BK
Brian K
Dec 14, 2003
Change it during the creation of a Photo Gallery. It’s under Banner. Needs to be changed every time.

"-keevill-" wrote in message

Bert in England
13/12/2003.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections